Sabtu, Oktober 25, 2008

If I die...

If I die, would anyone remember my name?
If I die, would anyone cried?
If I die, Would anyone pray for me?
If I die, would you feel sorry for me?

If I die, I would know people who really cared and who is just cared because they need me.
If I die, I would see the truth behind all those lies.
If I die, I would see how much they love me all this time without me realising.
If I die, I would see all my sins in front of my eyes.

If I die, I would leave behind all those people that loved me.
If I die, I would leave behind all those people that hated me.
If I die, I would leave behind all those people that i love.
If I die, I would leave behind all those people that i hate.

But I don't want to die.
I want to live and see for my self all those people that love me.
I want to live and shared my love to those people who loves me.
I want to live and forgive.
I want to live and love.
I want to live and feel alive.

I will die someday.
I will leave all those people someday.
But I want to leave with ease.
Because I know, all those people...
may not be the entire world..
maybe only a few...
they will cry and feel sad..
because i was there...in their life,
even just for a minute.

Tidak ada komentar: