Senin, Februari 23, 2009

DUAR!

I got this from a blot that I stalked. And as I was reading it, I was like going "Ooohh..., Uuuhh..., Aaaahh...., Hmmm...," and all that when I read this line :

Muslim women are supposed to behave better than the average woman, who has to be beautiful for all the men around her all the time, who are trapped behind their looks and only judge themselves to be worthy if half the men they know are in love with them. A wise dude once said, "Don’t start the mower unless you intend to cut the grass". If you don’t want a guy’s advances, then don’t do anything to earn them. There’s no point in throwing yourself all over guys and trying to seduce half the world. You really only want to marry one guy, and you want to spend the rest of your life with him, and chances are he isn’t going to be some dork you fluttered your eyelashes at in high school.
*Sound Effex : DUAR! KABOOM! JEGEEEEERRR!!!*

I feel like I was hit by a bazooka. Right in the gut!

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Why do I just read this NOW?! *crying in self pity*

Tidak ada komentar: