Sabtu, Februari 21, 2009

[Oshin] Omedetou Gozaimasu Neechan~

Happy Birthday to you...
You live in a Zoo..
You look like a monkey...
And you smell like...
One too...

That is the song I sing to her when I call her in the midnight.

I knew her since 22 years ago.
She's a quite person not a talkative like me. If you want her to talk, just give her time to share and woalah she will talk more :D
She's my inspiration, my life and my love.
I want to thank her for everything.
She always loan me a money that I never giving back :P
She always talk to me, listen to me, love me without asking anything.
She always be there for me.
She is my rubbish can.
When we are still kid, I always like to take her thing-even the new one-and she always being a great sister by giving to me. So we never fight about my egoistic >:)
But that's not only the reasons for being a wonderful sister.
I Love her because she's ;

Reni Handayani Mirza Putri

And I want to say ;





May Allah always protect u, me, us, and our family from all the bad thing.
May Allah always give u, me, us, and our family health.
May Allah always give u, me, us, and our family protection.
May Allah always give u, me, us, and our family dreams.
And may u, us, and our family thankful for all of that.

Amin

Tidak ada komentar: