Jumat, Februari 13, 2009

Happy Birthday


My sister is having her birthday today. No, not my little sister Natasha (or for some people might know her as K, her chara in IH). I'm talking about my older sister. My long lost sister. Lol. We are related by blood and maybe that's the only think we have in common.

I'm not sorry for talking out. She's now a part of a family she doesn't want and hanging loosely by a thin thread to a family she used to have. Me and my big mouth has made her unhappy maybe. God knows that open truth is better than the covered up truth. I hope I did the right thing although I doubt it 'till this very moment. I feel like I have taken away a lot of people happiness by my egoistic decision. Including my sisters and my mother. I don't know about my father but I think he feels the same way. My whole family is suffering from the truth even though it's been years.

Well anyway, I don't want to ruin a person's happiness over unstopping whining and all. So happy birthday, sist. It's your 27 birthday. I know coz the three of us are separate only by two years each. I've known that since I was a kid. You know, my mom always talked about you when we were still kids and always been talking about you ever since.

Here's a cake for you since I can't go out and celebrate your birthday. :'(
No money to go anywhere these days. Lol.
Have a great birthday, sist.
I wish you luck in everything in life.
Don't forget, now you have two families. Lol.

Oh! Almost forgot. Your birthday present. :)

al-Fâtiha - The Opening


1. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

Tidak ada komentar: