Senin, Februari 09, 2009

I'm Sorry

For this person, I'm so sorry.
The beginning was not my best intention
It was just for fun, or so I thought.
I never would've think that you could take it so seriously.
I know I hurt your feelings.
Don't worry you didn't hurt mine coz it was never yours to take in the first place.
Someone told me that I hurt your feelings coz I wrote your name here.
People would see it, yes I know.
I thought you are happy with the person you're with right now, so I don't really think about it.
But, yet again, I never think before I act of said anything.
Maybe that's why I have so little friends.
I'm sorry if I said anything that hurt your feelings.
I know you may not want to talk to me again yet again to see my face ever again.
I know you hate me but if you don't hate me, I suggest you better start to hate me right away.
If in any way you think I trick you, then yes, you are correct.
If in any way you think that I don't deserve you, than yes, you are correct.
If you think that I loved you, I can only say 'maybe'.
If you think you love me back then, than please...... I don't deserve it.
Please hate me.
I promise you'll feel better if you do.

Tidak ada komentar: