Kamis, Februari 26, 2009

My Playlist


Okay, actually I don't want to play this game even though DT has tagged me in her blog. Simply because I think my playlist sucks. Nista, you know?! But since one of my daughter ask me to do it while she's doing the same thing on her blog, so I'll do it anyway. I'm so weak to refuse a direct request. It's cos I have such a gentle and kind heart. *vomit everywhere*

So here we go.

Directions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

The man/woman you will marry will be?
How Do I breathe - Mario
Umm.. someone that will take my breath away? I like it... Lol. Anyway, I didn't even realise I have this song.

What's your ambition in life?
Unbelievable - Craig David
What? So does this mean that my ambition is unbelievable? I don't get it. -_-
I don't even have an ambition in life. So maybe this mean that I don't believe/have to ambitions in life.


If you were the lead character in a TV show, what would you do?
Wanita Super - Nafa Urbach
I told you that I have a nista playlist. Lol! Okay, so I would be a super (or is it wonder?) woman in a TV show. Sounds cool. =D

What will people think of you at your funeral?
Denial - Sugababes
People would miss me so much, they would denied that I have past away to God's hand. Oooohhhh... So sweet. =D

What do you secretly dream will happen in the future?
Closer - Ne-Yo
I want to be closer to God, to my parents, sister and closer to have a new job. Wow, it match!

You would like to do ___ to your enemy.
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Okay... all of you that I would consider as enemies would not be written in my blog, my plurk, my cell, my RP. Unwritten right? =D

You think kids are...
Frozen - Madonna
Wow! I know I'm a cold person but... kids are frozen? Or is it that my heart is frozen to the existence of kids? So what happens if I would have kids one day? We'll see about that. Fufufu...

Why do your siblings hate/love you?
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
That's weird. I don't have a tattoo. So my siblings don't hate me. They love me. =D

High school musical is?
Numb-Encore - Linkin Park/Jay Z
I've become numb to High school musical and will NOT ask for encore. Lol!

What makes you mad?
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
So I will be mad if you would breakaway from me and went away without telling me in advance or at least say a proper good bye. And that's that! *mad*

What catastrophic thing will happen in your future?
I'm Done - The Pussycat Dolls
Actually this song is a ballad song from The Pussycat Dolls. I don't even realise that they sang ballads. Well, the catastrophic thing is when I said : I'm done. I will not care anymore. Good bye and good luck. Shoot!

You think your parents are:
Radar - Britney Spears
I think my parents have the most amazing radar. They would know where I am and what I'm doing ALL the time. I can't escape. Cos they have super-sensitive-radars!

What cheers you up?
Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
Love me like this and I would cheer up in no time. =)

How is your day going?
Glorious - Natalie Imbruglia
Wow. I think I just had a glorious day. =D

You invented something. What is the advertising slogan?
Someone Like Me - Atomic Kitten
Of course. I'm pretty narcissistic, you know? Lol!

What is your worst enemy thinking about you right now?
No One - Alicia Keys
This means that he/she have no grudge over me cos no one hate me. =)
You know what? I'm starting to have dejavu with the moymoy palaboys right now. LOL!

What is the tagline of a movie all about your life?
One Step at A Time - Jordin Sparks
My fave song. I didn't make up the player, it's pure coincidence. *wink* Yea, I think I live my life one step at a time. =)

How will you die?
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
I will die alone and independent. I guess this means I won't be married. :'(

What did you think when you met your best friend?
She's a Handsome Woman - Panic at The Disco
Yea, I think like that whenever I met my girlfriends since they're all powerful and tomboy (kinda). I'm the only one that would be consider to be feminine between them. Lol.

What is your future spouse going to think about while you get married?
Bleed it Out - Linkin Park
He'll think that I'm still a virgin (which I am!). =D

What will someone say about you at your funeral?
4 Minutes - Madonna/Justin Timberlake
"She's the best. She's wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate to others... for the first 4 minute,"

What is your motto in life?
Home - Daughtry
Yup. Home sweet home is my motto. =D

What is your fortune in the fortune cookie?
Senyumanmu - Letto
I would be very fortune if I would show my smile to everyone, everyday, for the rest of my life. =)

What is written in the next love letter you receive?
Transparent and Glasslike - Carpark North
Yea, I guess he would look at me that way since I have nothing to hide and always say everything that pops up in my head.

How do you greet other people?
Say Goodbye - Chris Brown
LOL! It's gonna be like this : "Hi, nice to meet you. Oops, I have to go. Bubye."


Okay, so that was my random ranting, I guess I would go and see what my daughter put on her blog. Bye! (since I greet by saying Goodbye, apparently. Lol.)

1 komentar:

mpret mengatakan...

WAKAKAKAK!! MAMAK!! Wanita Super =)) =)) Joh gue ga bisa berenti gegulingan XD btw, gw jg dah pos tuh :3