Selasa, Februari 10, 2009

Racauan

Sesuai dengan karakter gw yang demen mengautis, hari ini gw ngetik entri geje ini di spot favorit gw di seluruh gedung kantor. Di selasar tangga yang sepi ini. Lantai dua jarang ada yang nempatin dan penghuni lantai dua pun udah pada ngerti sama sifat gw yang penganehan ini. Lol. I found this spot very soothing and comfortable.

Foto iseng sedang menikmati angin sepoi-sepoi di selasar.

Anyway, hari ini itu sepi tapi ramai pada saat yang bersamaan. Di kantor ramai dengan orang-orang tapi suasananya sepi karena pemadaman lampu berkala dimana satu kota kecil tempat gw bekerja ini terkena dampaknya. Dari pukul 08.00 WIB sampai dengan pukul 16.00 WIB. Sweet, huh? Pas banget pas gw lagi banyak kerjaan. Konsekuensinya: I have to work overtime. Again.

I'm enjoying writing in this blog coz I don't have a lot of people I can share this kind of dumb stories about how I feel about things or what my opinion on things. Why? Coz people like to talk about themselves too. Sementara yang satu mengoceh tentang apa yang terjadi di dirinya, lawan bicaranya menunggu dengan sabar agar dia pun bisa mengoceh tentang apa yang terjadi di dirinya. Seringkali lawan bicara kita memotong cerita kita agar dia bisa menceritakan kejadian yang mirip yang terjadi pada dirinya atau salah satu teman/saudaranya dan kita pun menunggu dengan sabar agar kita bisa melanjutkan cerita tentang diri kita.

Like I said before, it's all about me, I, mine, myself.

People love to talk about themselves... and so do I. But we have our own pain, we have our own stories to tell. Do you want to hear about my stories for the next 24 hours? Of course not. You have your own life, story and pain to live in. So I just talk in this blog of mine. Which is cool coz in my place you don't have a lot of people to talk to. I don't want to make excuses for it. Nevermind that.

***

So how many days can a human live without sunshine anyway? It's been days since the last time I feel the sun. It's 2.41 PM and there still no sun. I know it's winter or in Indonesia might say it's the rain season coz we only have two season, wet season and hot season. The whole day the sun haven't shown itself. I never thought I'd say this coz I miss the sun. Normally I would hate the sun coz it make me sweat and so damn hot. But no sun at all?

Sun is the source of every living kind in the world. Our world need the sun to shine at it portion, half the day and let the night come so we could rest. The system is so perfect as expected from God (SWT) Almighty. So when one in between is not as perfect like when it's started to rain and the clouds just cover the sun for too long, people tend to feel that there's something missing. I believe that the sun also affect someone mood. Not only the movement of the moon.

It's been cloudy all day, yesterday rained all day, and tomorrow? I hope there would be something different tomorrow. Maybe the sun will shine. Who knows?

As much as I hate too much sunshine. I can't live without it.

Tidak ada komentar: