Minggu, Mei 03, 2009

Introvert

Okay! I know I blog too much for the day but I can't help it!! My mood right now is only for blog walking and every time I found something that caught my eye, I just have to blog it. I found this definition from Miss Putri's blog and it really opened my eyes. My eyes are OPEN, people!

Introvert: Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."
definition of introvert from here.

4 komentar:

Putri Erdisa mengatakan...

aw! glad you're read my lasty posts! :D
nyadar ga sih, semakin ke posting yg lama, bahasa inggris aku semakin parah?! hahahaa.. xD

anyway, you've done great with the tag! ;)

Putri Erdisa mengatakan...

ah ya.. very cute and smart? Gosh! *blushing*
thanks dear.. and yeah i tagged you now, although it's informally. lol. ;D

Rere mengatakan...

It means ur English got better and better :3

Am I tagged now? Lol!

singamaraja mengatakan...

Singamaraja reading and visit you