Minggu, Mei 03, 2009

Quiz

I'm not tagged but I'm pretty bored right now so I'm taking this quiz from Miss Putri's Blog.

>what is your current obsession?
to collect all episodes of Korean Variety Show "Family Outing"

>what is your weirdest obsession?
to collect all episodes of Korean Variety Show "Family Outing". Don't you think it's weird? Lol.

>what are you wearing today?
red T and shorts short.

>what’s for dinner today?
I dunno, anchovies?

>makeup kit you cant live without?
Powder and Moisturizer

>what would you like to learn to do?
different languages.

>what’s the last thing you bought?
brownies.

>what are you listening to right now?
kids playing outside my house.

>what is your favorite weather?
cloudy day, not so hot not so cold. Perfect. :x

>what is your most challenging goal right now?
to collect all episodes Korean Variety Show "Family Outing"? LOL! No, I have some but I can't tell you. :P

>what do you think about the person who tagged you?
Very cute and smart (even though she didn't actually tagged me)

>if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
London, England

>what would you like to have in your hands right now?
Something sweet like chocolate..

>what would you like to get rid of?
my acne's

>if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Anywhere but here.

>which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, Korean, Arabic and French

>what do you look for in a friend?
Money? LOL!! I look for friendship of course. =)

>who do you want to meet in person?
Oprah Winfrey

>what’s your favorite type of music?
I dunno, anything mainstream and easy listening

>what’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Nothing, really

>what is your dream job?
to be a full time... house wife/mom. Lol.

>any favorite models?
Nope

>if you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
shopping spree, of course!

>favorite designer?
hmmm.. dunno, not really into fashion

>fashion pet peeve?
fashion is overrated

>do you admire anyone’s style?
My sister's? Lol.

>describe your personal style
Feminine.

>last fashion magazine you read?
I cant remember
Well, I thing my answers all kinda dumb and boring. Lol.

Tidak ada komentar: