Minggu, Agustus 23, 2009

2nd day of fasting

Yes, it's the second day of fasting. Not much has changed. I'm still here. Not doing the Tarawih prayer. Well, I don't really think about it coz it's a sunnah prayer anyway. If I'm not that diligent doing the 5 prayer, what make you think I'll be so diligent doing the sunnah? Lol. Are you kidding me? Okay, enough of all that.

I think I'm getting old.
I think I'm getting bored.
I think I'm letting go of life.
I need a little passion in my life.
I want something to do.
I need more money coz I want to learn the han-geul language.
I want to buy a digital camera that can take pictures and record videos.
I want to do something more exciting than my normal boring daily routines.
I want my LG KT 610! (next month for sure!)
I need the color red!

I need to get a life.

Tidak ada komentar: