Jumat, Desember 04, 2009

Enough is enough

I got really tired last night, I decided to let go.

I'm a nice person, I really do. Just ask anyone around me and they'll say the same thing. I have to tell you that this is not narcisme nor self proclaiming but just to let you people know that I'm a nice person. Its hard for me to say 'no' even though I've been saying that all the time, its really difficult for me to witness bullying in progress, its really not appropriate for me to debate on useless things but in the end what we're debating have nothing to do with the issue. Its really annoying for me to see how these people doesn't consider me as a friend who needed respect for what I like and don't like.

So instead of an open war, I decided to just turn my back away and look the other way. I gave up.

Anyway, follow my twitter : www.twitter.com/rerechan =]

Tidak ada komentar: