Minggu, Desember 27, 2009

If you find...

.... What ur looking for, would u be happy eventually?


I have a friend. He's a man, travelling around Java Island, trying to look for something. Something that he had but now its long gone. What is it? I don't know and I'm not sure if I want to know without loosing my temper. But whatever he's trying to find, I wish him good luck and I'm praying to God that he won't die before finally found what he's been looking for.

There are some people like that, actually leaving just to try and find what they had lost, some, they could only cry, weap, cursing cos of what they lost. Me? I don't even know if I have something to be lost. :)

My dear, u may not know me, and I may not know u that well. But our life has crossed and I think of u as a dear friend so I dare myself to ask this question : "If u finally found what ur looking for, will u finally be happy?"

Hope u won't die before u found what ur looking. :)

Tidak ada komentar: