Selasa, Maret 01, 2011

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

I don't have a lot of best friend. Probably cos I can't really be a best friend from the first place. I don't really like to spend my time with people who I have no interest with, I don't really listen to stories that is not engage my interest, I don't really change when people around me change. The other day, I met my high school friend and she's married with a child. I think its great for her, but on the other hand, I'm not married, I don't have kids, I don't work at the same office as her, thus, I'm not really interested in keeping in touch with her (though, I got her facebook address--of course). I'm not jealous, FYI. I feel happy for her. We just don't have a lot in common whether as adults or back then when we were still in our teens.

Speaking of best friends, I have a couple of best friends. Just a few but I'm so lucky to find them and call them my best friend. I think I'll stay in touch with them even if they got married with kids and I'm still single. I think they'll still be as cool even if we don't live in the same background anymore.

Natasha Mirza Putri, Nayuningtias, Yunita Kurniati, Mida Nopitasari, Septi Handayani

They're so cool and have the same 'vibe' with me. Even though we don't always share the same opinions about things, we have the same perspective of things that make us have more thing in common than our differences.

Another people who I consider my best friend is Lian, Cubung, dan Sigi.

I don't know if they consider me as one of their best friend, but I certainly am. Like what I always said, it doesn't matter what you think, its what I think that matters. I consider them as one of my best friends but its okay if they don't consider me as one of theirs. Its fine. My feelings is all that matter. They're so nice to me anyway. :)

Anyway, to oknum C, I know you're going to rough path right now. Maybe you feel like you're going back to square zero at this point in your life. There's nothing I can do about it, I can't even text you to show my support cos apparently my text isn't delivered, but I hope you read this and know that as time goes by, as you get more time to think, to settle your emotions, I am here to be your friend and watch you as you go and be an adult. :) My last message: don't die young!

Anyway, end of day 1! See you on day 2. :D

Tidak ada komentar: