Minggu, April 17, 2011

Saying NO!


It's hard you know, to say no.

I found that I admire people who have the guts to say no to whatever that they're not pleased with. Its a rare kind of people. Harus dilestarikan. Lol! I know a few people who say 'no' with no doubt. One of them is Sigi. This girl is really one of a kind. She's not afraid of people not liking her if she say 'no' to whatever it is that is not comfortable to her. Even if people thinks she's annoying, I think she would just say "by all means! Go ahead. Hate me." People respect her cos she has the guts to speak up her mind. Some are envious (that would be me).

I have this need to be likable. Another thing is, I don't want to get into trouble. I also don't want to have enemies. I have this kind of attitude for years! Its killing me in the inside, honestly. Now I know better. I feel like if I don't say 'no', I'd be torture inside out! So I say 'no' at times, and I can't say 'no' at times. Depends on who's asking.

Just having the guts to say NO! Would save you, you know?

Tidak ada komentar: